This page was updated 20th May 2012.
Previously, when we handled the credit card payment ourselves Peter Brunning spoke with every customer. Now as we use Google Checkout and PayPal this is no longer essential. But we are a small company and we have enjoyed the close contact with our customers. So you are very welcome to telephone or email Peter Brunning before or after you place your order.
There are five ways you can place your order:-
1. Using Google Checkout.
2. Using PayPal.
3. Send a cheque in British Pounds drawn on a bank with a UK address. You must include your email address and telephone number. If you pay by cheque you may deduct 2.5% from the overall total.
4. Transfer the payment directly into the Brunning Software bank account (email for bank details). If you pay by bank transfer you may deduct 2.5% from the overall total but you must ensure that your bank pays the full amount and that any bank charges are paid by you.
5. Official orders (in writing) are accepted from schools, colleges and universities. You may deduct 2.5% if the payment is made by cheque or bank transfer within 4 weeks of receipt of the good.
Using Google Checkout or PayPal.
If the item you wish to purchase does not have a Google Checkout / PayPal button or you need extra items added - you will need to email (or telephone) us with the details. We will email the prices to you and if you wish to continue we will action a payment request through Google Checkout or PayPal (please state which you prefer).
To place an order follow this procedure:-
- Choose which training course you wish to purchase
We do not supply our products on a trial basis. If you are not sure which training course to purchase it is important for you to telephone (or email) Peter Brunning (+44 (0) 1255 862308) to ask for advice. Peter always gives an honest reply and never encourages a customer to purchase more than they need. We are totally against high pressure selling. You will find Peter easy to talk to and that he is used to speaking with people from all over the world.
- Goto the Price List page and follow the instructions to place you order using Google Checkout or PayPal.
- Brunning Software will confirm the estimated dispatch date by email.
Dispatch to a different address:-
If you open a Google Checkout account it is important to give your correct address. If you want your parcel delivered to a different address you must telephone Peter Brunning +44 (0) 1255 862308 for a chat before (or just after) placing your order. After your telephone call send an email to pic at brunningsoftware dot co dot uk with your home address and the address you want the parcel sent to.
If you do not give Google Checkout your correct address it is likely that your order will be considered high risk by Google and rejected.
How long before dispatch:-
We do not have made up systems on the shelf ready for dispatch. We finish and finally test each system when we have received the order. So every training system is tested just before dispatch. We never send out training systems which do not work.
If we have stock the order will be dispatched 2 or 3 days after the order is placed. If we are part way through a new build the order will be dispatched 1 or 2 weeks after the order is placed.
None of our systems require your PC computer case to be opened, and none of the experiments require soldering.
Our email address is:-
pic at brunningsoftware dot co dot uk
(Change at to @ and dot to .)
Telephone +44 (0) 1255 862308
In the period since August 2002 we have shipped our products to the following countries:-
Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Germany, Holland, Iceland, India, Italy, Oman, Republic of Ireland, Malaysia, Mexico, Pakistan, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, USA.